Current Job Postings:
1 Position available – Los Angeles
Tour it now Inc. is a marketing company with a focus in the 3D and VR technology to help market real estate, retail, restaurants, and event venues. We help our clients show off their spaces in 3D with our main market in Southern California. We’re expanding operations and currently looking for someone to join the small, yet growing team to serve as a 3D photographers for the Riverside Area, one for the San Diego Area, and one for the north L.A. Area.
The job will include traveling to client’s properties (real estate listings, businesses, or venues) and operating our 3D scanning camera on site to capture the property in 3D, training with our equipment will be provided. This position will be a contractor position and will may transition into a part time or full time position. Tour it now Inc. has a focus on customer service, professionalism, attention to detail and sets high expectations for its team members.
Position will pay between $18 – $19 per hour. Traveling to and from job sites will be paid the same rate and will not pay mileage.
Our 3D Photographer is someone who has an interest in photography and technology. The spaces captured will utilize the photographer’s ability to see good locations to take 360 photos while having a direct impact on the 3D and Virtual Reality navigation of the final product. We’re looking for someone who has a flexible schedule and can start immediately, we have found those who are current ride share drivers to work out the best with their schedules.
Take a look at the video of the overview of the job while on-site for this position.
Take a tour of a completed 3D model and photos created by one of our 3D photographers:
Responsibilities and duties:
• Operating our 3D Camera throughout different properties while capturing good views of a property.
• Driving to and from different job sites
• Lifting camera and tripod repeatedly while scanning a site (about 10 lbs)
• Using an iPad to monitor and control 3D camera to ensure a proper scan capture
• Standing/moving camera for up to 3 hours while operating equipment
• Maintain equipment ready for use, charged, clean, protected
• Be respectful and courteous to property owners and clients demonstrating great customer service.
Day to day activities
• The day would start with a review of the specific job sites assigned for the day
• 3D Photographer would travel to the job site and be on time to meet with either client or home owner.
• A checklist will be followed to ensure the job site is ready to be scanned and photographed.
• The operator would conduct the scan and take some additional scans as 3D photos at the job site using the 3D Camera, tripod, and iPad
• During the scanning the 3D photographer will make minor markings and edits using the iPad (training will be provided)
• Once complete, 3D photographer would go to the next job site.
• Upon completion of the day’s scanning, operator would upload the 3D models captured for the day via wifi.
Qualifications and skills:
• High School Diploma (Minimum Required)
• Good communications skills
• The ability to think on their feet
• Reliable transportation to and from job sites including a valid Driver’s License. (Required)
• Understands how to use an iPad and troubleshoot wifi connections.
• Independent worker who requires little supervision.(Required)
Preferred but not required
• Has good visuo-spatial ability
Training with our equipment will be provided.
Send Resume to – email@example.com with – 3D Photographer LA – on the subject line.
**DO NOT CALL US**